My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.wiebkeherding.de
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Relax.

Life's kinda interesting recently, and I'm learning. I'm learning to let go, to acknowledge the things around me, and let them go their way. I do not need to intervene, I do not need to help. I've voiced my concerns, I've offered, and you know that when you are ready to go, you can call on me. Until then, I mind my own business.

It's as if I'm scared.
It's as if I'm terrified.

Yet, the prospects scare me to hell. I'm juggling too many possible futures, and not all of them are inviting. I'm searching for control, looking for a way of influencing these futures, to plan. I cannot. I learn to let go, to detach myself, to choose my responsibilities. Change is coming, and all change is risk and opportunity at the same time.
Relax, take it easy
For there is nothing that we can do.

Part of me wants to leave it all behind and start anew. While it's probably the easiest solution, it would feel like flight, it wouldn't be right. The times are getting more difficult. Every challenge is an opportunity to learn, to grow. When you are ready to go, let me know.

Lyrics: Mika - Relax (Take it easy)

No comments: